Experts in any field
We know what you put in, so we're helping you get the most out of your business with the Caddy Van. From florists to sparkies, no matter your trade, the Caddy is functional, comfortable and versatile, and can be adapted to work for you.
The popular Caddy Maxi is ready to take your business to the next level with the introduction of the Caddy Maxi 'Urban Edition'. With additional features such as a 6.33" Composition Media Audio System with App Connect1 integration, impressive 16" Bendigo alloys, Front Fog lights and H7 headlamps, the 'Urban Edition' combines the latest technology and styling to keep your business moving.
The Caddy Van offers the perfect workplace for your trade, seat configurations, vehicle lengths, and customisable features. Choose from 3 variants: the standard 2 seater Caddy Van and Caddy Maxi Van as well as the 5 seater Caddy Maxi Crewvan.
The Caddy Van comes in two different vehicle sizes: short wheelbase and long wheelbase, which we call the Caddy Maxi Van. The short wheelbase is 4,408mm long with a height of 1,823mm and a load compartment length of 1,779mm. The Caddy Maxi Van is 4,878mm in length, 1,836mm in height and has a load compartment length of 2,249mm.
The load compartment can carry just about anything you need it to. Even the short-wheelbase offers a capacity of 3.2m³, which expands to 4.2m³ for the Caddy Maxi Van. Caddy Maxi Crewvan offers over 1.6m³ behind the second row of seats, or 4.1m³ with the rear seats removed. It can even handle the extra weight with a payload on the short wheelbase of 740KG and Maxi up to 842kg2.
The Caddy is equally impressive under the hood, with either a 1.4L TSI220 petrol engine that delivers 92kW of power or 220Nm of torque; or a 2.0L TDI250 diesel engine that delivers 75kW of power or 250Nm of torque. Both engines can be combined with the dual-clutch DSG gearbox.
Customise the Caddy to fit your purpose, with additional sliding doors, a lifting tailgate, and window packages as optional extras.
To make sure that you and your passengers are protected every trip, the Caddy is equipped with various safety and driver assistance systems.
The Caddy has airbags for the driver and front passenger. Side and head airbags offer the occupants the best possible protection in the event of head-on and side impacts.
To ensure every work day ends as stress-free as it starts, the Caddy includes Driver Fatigue Detection, a system that evaluates steering movements. If fatigue is detected, the driver is warned with an alarm and a signal appears on the console display3.
The Caddy is packed full of innovative driver assistance features like Front Assist with City Emergency Brake and Multi-Collision Brake. Front Assist uses a radar sensor to detect when a vehicle in front gets too close and prepares for emergency braking. Multi-Collision Brake uses the airbag sensors to detect potential collisions. Once detected, the system will apply the brakes to slow the car3.
Add even more function to your new Caddy Van with a selection of hand accessories.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only5.
No matter what type of work you’re in the Volkswagen genuine roof bars will help carry the load.
These sturdy cargo barriers not only separate the load from the front cabin it also protects you and your passengers from flying cargo.
Whatever kind of trailer you need to tow, this genuine Volkswagen tow bar will help you pull your weight. Please refer to the owners manual or vehicle specifications for towing capacities6.
These vans see some heavy duty boots, so these genuine mats will come in very handy when it's time to clean your floor.
1. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
2. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
4. App-Connect featuring Apple CarPlay®
5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
6. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.