The clever people mover
The spacious Caravelle is a flexible vehicle for work or play. Its modular seating system makes it extremely practical for both professional use and shuttling around a growing family.
Now you've got even more freedom with this flexible, spacious van. Its new dashboard design features the latest infotainment and audio including App-Connect1. While the right combination of form and function is felt throughout with its unique seating configuration and luggage space.
Overseas model shown.
The Caravelle has been carefully designed for the wear and tear of daily use. Whether you plan to use it for business or the bustling pressures of modern family life, this is the vehicle for you.
With four, five, six, seven or nine seats, the Caravelle’s unique seating concept lets you customise the interior for up to 9 people and luggage. All seats in the passenger compartment can be conveniently folded, adjusted and securely fixed at any point of the floor-mounted rail system, enabling seats to be easily repositioned or removed.
The top tether anchor points, as well as ISOFIX anchor points on all second and third-row seats, make the Caravelle ideal for travel to business meetings, those with large families and young passengers.
Equipped with a number of optional electronic trapping protectors, the Caravelle's sliding doors are easy to operate using either the remote control, a button in driver's cab, or the handle.
The modular seat mounting system in the Caravelle allows the removal of any of the rear seats, expanding luggage space in a matter of moments. And with the long-wheelbase model, you'll still have plenty of room for luggage even with 9 people seated.
The Caravelle has the smarts to rival its passenger capacity, boasting the latest in innovative technology, driver assistance, and safety features.
The Caravelle includes Driver Fatigue Detection, a system that evaluates steering movements and other independent signals. If fatigue is detected, the driver is warned with an alarm and a signal is shown on the console display to recommend a break2.
Multi-Collision Brake detects potential collisions using the airbag sensors. If a collision is detected, the system will apply the brakes to slow the vehicle to 10km/h so that a secondary impact will be lessened or avoided. During braking, the hazard and brake lights are activated2.
he intelligent Hill Start Assist feature allows you to make a hill start without the vehicle rolling back. If you're on an incline greater than 5%, the system will hold your car stationary for 1.5 seconds after the foot brake is released2.
With a ton of accessories to choose from, you can personalise your Caravelle to be just right for you.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only4.
With these nifty accessories, which are great for families, you'll be able to keep the inside of your Caravelle tidy and free of clutter.
For that sneaky weekend away or weekend helping a mate move, Volkswagen genuine roof bars and box will help carry the load.
Roof bar load capacity: 90kg.
Whatever kind of trailer you need to tow, this genuine Volkswagen tow bar will help you pull your weight. Please refer to the owners manual or vehicle specifications for towing capacities5.
Enjoy fresh air come rain, hail or shine or those harsh summer days. The slimline weather shields are made for optimal ventilation and driver comfort.
1. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
2. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
3. App-Connect featuring Apple CarPlay®
4. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
5. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.
Download the brochure and specifications for all the facts and figures.